Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Calling on the Name of Jesus

This is officially my first blog! Please excuse the generic look of this blog, as all of that will change in the next few weeks. In the meantime, enjoy...

Almost twenty years ago, I was baptized in the precious name of Jesus Christ at the age of 17. This experience truly changed my life! Over the past sixteen (16) years of teaching the Bible, water baptism "in the name of Jesus Christ" has been an important part of my ministry.

Almost a year ago, I began writing a book on the subject of water baptism "in the name of Jesus Christ." My book deals specifically with orally pronouncing the name of Jesus in baptism. Over 100 Bible translations, lexicons, commentaries and reference works are cited in my book Calling on the Name of Jesus.

Currently the book is at the publisher being printed. I expect my first shipment of books any day!! I am very excited about having written my first book on a subject that I hold so dear to my heart. In anticipation of receiving the first prints, I am going to post a random quote from a chapter in my blog. Of course once the first print arrives, I'll have an official release date, and announce it right here on these blogs.

Keep checking back for quotes from the book, and thank you for stopping by!

Jason L. Weatherly

Disclaimer: This blog is by no means associated with the Weather Channel, or any news weather report. We don't report the actual weather here at this blog. If you were linked to this blog expecting to read an extended weather forecast or anything of that nature; then I apologize, but would ask you to please read through my blog anyway. My last name may be Weatherly, but that doesn't mean that I can foretell, forecast, or by any means control the weather!!

1 comment:

  1. Can you tell me what the weather is going to be like in Florida between November 13th and 17th?

    ReplyDelete